Split system air conditioners, also known as reverse cycle air conditioning are all-year-round systems, used for cooling and heating rooms in a home.
Split systems have 2 main components – a small fan unit located inside a room on a wall, with a larger condenser unit (which does the cooling/heating), situated outside. When the system is used for cooling, the warm air inside the room is sucked out of the room and replaced with cooler air. If the system is used for heating, it simply works in reverse - taking out the cold air and recirculating warm air back into the room.
• They’re flexible – systems come in a combined cooling / heating unit.
• They save space – systems are installed on walls, so won’t take up any floor space.
• They’re adaptable – split systems are available in a wide variety of sizes for different sized rooms.
• They’re efficient – larger systems with kW capacity sizing cater for bigger rooms and provide comfort and climate control.
We sell leading brands, including Rinnai and Mitsubishi split systems and can install in 7-10 business days - in the areas we service.
Gas ducted heating, or gas ducted central heating as it’s sometimes known, is one of the most cost-efficient ways to keep your house warm. Air from an out-of-sight heater is distributed through a network of in-ceiling or underfloor ducts, placed around your home, with discrete outlets in each room. Zoning lets you set up your temperature for the whole home, or even single rooms.
The gas ducted heating system draws air from inside your home through the heater. It’s then warmed up using natural gas. A fan then gently moves the heated air to your ducted rooms. A thermostatic temperature controller monitors the air temperature on a continued basis and controls the heat to ensure a consistent warm temperature flows through the home
There are many benefits, including:
• Very high efficiency – On new models like the Brivis Buffalo Star Pro series, as the home heats up, the heater modulates the gas so only a small amount of energy is used to keep the space warm. Once your home reaches your desired temperature, the heater unit switches off. The fan then comes to a halt slowly, ensuring that all the remaining heat inside the unit is used.
• It can save you money – the greater the gas energy star rating, the more efficient your heater is and the more you save. You can even get a 6-star rating. The star rating on your Ducted Gas Heater helps you compare how much gas your heater is using. It’s an indicative guide that outlines the running cost of the heater in terms of annual energy usage.
• It’s flexible – you can zone areas of your house, and choose how to heat them. Switching off unused zones helps reach your set temperature faster, and allows you to save on energy bills. Even small adjustments can make big changes to your energy bills.
Brivis is a leading system brand and we sell replacement and new systems in this range, including the Brivis Buffalo Wombat range and the Brivis StarPro SP range.
Space heating or space heaters are gas flued heaters that provide cosy warmth for one or two rooms - up to about 85 square metres. They can be designed to fit to a wall with an external facade or can even be fitted to existing fireplaces. Because they’re powered by gas, they also produce less greenhouse emissions compared to electric heaters. So you’re doing your bit for the planet too.
Wall furnaces are large, vertical, rectangular shaped gas flued heaters that provide cosy warmth for one or two rooms - up to 110 square metres. They also come with a rear register option to provide warmth to an adjacent bedroom.
We sell top brands like Rinnai space heaters and Braemar wall furnaces, and can install them in 7 to 10 business days - in the areas we service. Some of the more popular models we sell include the Braemar Eco-Superstar wall furnace WF25, the Braemar Ecostar wall furnace WF30, the Rinnai Energysaver 559FT and the Rinnai Ultima II.
These electric systems are for cooling and heating entire homes with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning. The systems have units placed in ceilings and ceiling ducts around the house.
We sell Mitsubishi and Carrier systems and can have these installed in 7-10 business days - in the areas we service.